Medical Informatics Laboratory
The Medical Informatics Laboratory is interested in different aspects of biomedical data integration and standardisation. We are located at the University Hospital Greifswald, Institute for Community Medicine (Germany).
- Research Data Management: Development and implementation of concepts for improved management of biomedical and clinical research data, particularly working towards FAIR biomedical and health data and towards improving data quality in hospital information systems
- Data Retrieval and Similarity: Methods for search, retrieval and comparison of biomedical and health data from information systems
- Data Provenance: Tracking, describing and analysing changes on biomedical and health datasets
- Standardisation: Development and implementation of data standards for biomedical research, particularly modeling and simulation
- Semantic enrichment: Concepts for the annotation of data sets with semantic knowledge, particularly biomedical ontologies
MIRACUM (until 2021) EUStands4PM (until 12/2020) INCOME (until 04/2020) SEMS (until 02/2017)
This is who we are (list of team members in the university’s research information system)
🠶 Contact us if you are interested in working with us as a visiting student or student helper. Vacant positions will be announced via the University webpage and twitter.
For a comprehensive list of publications see also Dagmar Waltemath’s Google Scholar profile.
ORCID: 0000-0002-5886-5563 Twitter: waltelab
Medical Informatics, Section Epidemiology of Health Care and Community Health, University Medicine Greifswald.
Ellernholzstraße 1-2, D-17487 Greifswald, Germany